Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully.
(1) All room reservations, enquiries, amendment or cancellations please contact Resort at firstname.lastname@example.org
(2) Please note that your booking is only valid if you receive a valid Confirmation Number sent to your email address by Aseania Resort & Spa Langkawi. If you do not receive a Booking Confirmation number in 24 hours, please email us at
(3) Once your booking has been completed, a Confirmation Number will be issued which you should print. You should present this reference number upon check-in at the Resort, together with proof of your identity (NRIC/Passport) at the point of check-in. The person named in the booking must be the person that will actually be staying, failing which, Aseania Resort & Spa Langkawi reserves its absolute rights to cancel the room or it shall request the person named in the booking to be present during the check-in.
(4) Your room will be held for your arrival until 1800 hours on the day of your scheduled check-in - after which the booking will be deemed cancelled, unless resort is informed.
(5) For multiple bookings, in the event the guest fails to check-in on time at the booking date, we may, with sole and absolute discretion, shall accommodate a new guest to the Resort rooms for the remaining booking terms without any further notice given to the guests. Upon that, the previous booking will be deemed cancelled.
(6) Upon check-in, you will be required to provide your credit card for verification/ or pay a deposit for your stay. At the time of check-out
at Aseania Resort & Spa Langkawi your deposit will be returned to you (minus (if any) any amount deducted for the above damage and/loss of Aseania Resort & Spa Langkawi property).
(7) Aseania Resort & Spa Langkawi ROOMS
Aseania Resort & Spa Langkawi's villa vary between Superior Room, Deluxe Room and Super Deluxe. During the booking process, should the type of room you require not available, then an alternative one will be displayed subject to the availability. At all material times during your booking process, please ensure that your booking reflects exactly as per your requirement i.e booking dates, room types, room rates, number of guest(s) etc in proper manner, failing which, we shall not be responsible and/or liable for your booking.
(8) Daily cleaning takes place between 1000 hours to 1400 hours. If for any reason our housekeeping staff are unable to enter your room during the first attempt, then cleaning will only take place the following day.
(9) Guest(s) are not allowed to bring in to the Aseania Resort & Spa Langkawi rooms as per the followings :
(a) no pets, livestock.
(b) any non-prescribed drugs, flammable liquid, bio hazard, heavy machinery.
(c) any electronic/electrical appliances which may interfere or obstruct with the Resort's computer network/systems.
(d) any pillows, bed sheets, duvets.
(e) any kitchen utensils for cooking purpose.
(f) any other items which may disrupt directly or indirectly our Resort operation or interrupt other guests' stays in our
Aseania Resort & Spa Langkawi.
CHECK IN AND OUT TIME
Aseania Resort & Spa Langkawi operates on a strict arrival check-in and check-out policy.
Check-In Time :
1500 hours onwards
1300 hours (subject to availability)
Check-Out Time :
(2) If check-out is beyond 1200 hours, an additional one (1) night's stay is subject to availability and an additional room rate in real time will be imposed without further notice to the guest.
(3) Latest time of arrival is 1800 hours on the booking date, failing which, your booking is deemed cancelled. We shall reserve our absolute rights to re-sell the room to our guest(s) without further notice to you.
AMENDMENT AND CANCELLATIONS
(1) For Amendment / cancellation, please contact email@example.com
(2) Any amendment of arrival dates / number of room(s) of your booking MUST be done 14 days before your scheduled check-in date.
If amendment made within 14 days prior to your scheduled check-in date, Resort reserves the rights to amend your room rates according
to prevailing room rates and additional charges may apply.
(3) Any cancellation of your booking MUST be done 72 hours before your scheduled check-in date. Otherwise a cancellation fee of your 1st night rates will be charged.
(4)Any changes regarding the date, room category, duration of stay of your booking will require you to cancel your initial booking and re-book your stay with the Resort.
No Charges impose up to 72 hours prior to guest scheduled check-in date. Guests allow to cancel / amend acorrding to " AMENDMENT
AND CANCELLATION" policies as stated at above.
The total room charges of the reservation(s) will be charged on the day of booking and is non-refundable and no amendment.
Failure to cancel within 72 hours prior to guest's scheduled check-in date will deemed as "No Show"
Total room charges wll be charged.
Aseania Resort & Spa Langkawi reserves its absolute rights to commence any legal action or proceedings against the guests in relation to any damages incurred to the rooms or to the property while in the premise. Aseania Resort & Spa Langkawi also reserve it's absolute rights to charge the credit card of the said damages incurred to the rooms or to the property without any notifications and if such costs of damages are unable to recover fully from the credit card, Aseania Resort & Spa Langkawi shall commence a legal proceedings against the guests without prior notice.
RIGHT TO REFUSE ACCOMMODATION
Aseania Resort & Spa Langkawi reserves its absolute rights to refuse accommodation to any person(s) without any notice and may terminate the booking or stop any event immediately without being liable for any refund or compensation under the following circumstances (but not limited to) where:-
(1) such action is deemed necessary for reasons of safety or security; concern any unlawful activities, disturbance or which cause public nuisance which will affect the comfort of the other guests of the Resort.
(2) Your conduct, status, age or physical condition or the physical condition of your luggage is deemed such as to, (i) may cause harm, discomfort or (ii) involve any hazard or risk to yourself or other persons or to our property.
(3) You have committed misconduct on a previous stay and such conduct may be repeated.
(4) The applicable rate or any charges or taxes payable have not been paid, the payment of your room rate is fraudulent (i.e. using a fraudulent credit card), the credit card by which you paid for the rate has been reported lost or stolen; the booking is counterfeit or fraudulently obtained.
(5) The booking of our Resort Room(s) has been done fraudulently or unlawfully or has been purchased from a party not authorized by us.
(6) The booking has been altered by anyone other than us or our authorized agent or has been tampered with or defaced (in which case we reserve the rights to retain such booking documentation); and/or
(7) You do not register as the person stated on the booking or the person checking in cannot prove that he is the person named as per the booking (we reserve the rights to retain such booking documentation in such circumstances)